The Pinnacle Health Group has been a leader in health care advisory services since 1982. The Pinnacle team works closely with each client to provide specialized consulting services in a variety of areas within the health care industry. Our consultants have direct experience developing marketing and reimbursement strategies, programs and assessments to fit our client's challenges. We have extensive experience in marketing and reimbursement for drugs, devices and healthcare services and other health care related issues. The Pinnacle team prides itself on providing customized solutions to help achieve client defined goals and objectives for marketing strategies and reimbursement solutions.
The Pinnacle Health Group supports medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology manufacturers and other health care organizations such as hospitals and group practices. We create innovative programs that identify and promote the value of our client's products and services. We work closely to develop, focus and implement strategic plans by providing a seamless array of support services, all working toward the same goal.
The Pinnacle team has a successful track record of developing market strategies and obtaining appropriate reimbursement for new technologies, medical devices and drugs during Phase I, Phase II, product launch and throughout the commercial process.
Among the strategic assessments performed by The Pinnacle Health Group the following projects have been successfully developed:
- Assessment of various reimbursement strategies for drugs, biologicals, medical devices, therapeutics and diagnostics using CPT codes, DRGs and other tools to determine economic impact;
- Tactical implementation of reimbursement plans that include coding, coverage and payment for drugs, biologicals, medical devices and DME;
- Economic and clinical outcome review Development of health economic modeling and economic assessment tools that encompass epidemiological, medical, and financial parameters;
- Development of primary and secondary market assessments for diagnostics, therapeutics and medical devices;
- Development of requests for proposal (RFP) for specific services such as distribution networks to implement strategies;
- Formulation of consensus guidelines to expand payer coverage and support product positioning for diagnostics, therapeutics and medical devices
- Convening payer advisory boards to develop coverage and payment guidelines for new technologies and drugs.
We are particularly experienced in assisting companies with niche products and expanding opportunities for various markets including cardiology, dermatology, radiation oncology, medical oncology, nuclear medicine, urology, wound care, telemedicine, spine, cosmetic and quality assurance. The Pinnacle Health Group team has contributed to the value of many drugs, pharmaceuticals, biologics and medical devices.
The Pinnacle provides specific support for pre-launch marketing strategies that incorporates an understanding of payer attitudes and opportunities. The optimal positioning of new products is customized to optimize the return on investment for each of our clients. By capturing specific outcomes information during clinical trials, The Pinnacle team has enabled clients to garner optimum pricing and differentiate their products from formidable competition. Additionally, we have assisted our clients with the development of landmark publications that have enabled companies to disseminate critical economic based data to create a competitive advantage in the market. Through the tactical implementation of reimbursement strategies and managed care contract negotiations we have helped our clients to overcome financial objections and expand market opportunities.
The wealth of hands on experience found in The Pinnacle Health Group associates enables us to provide insightful market assessments based on consideration of the most cost effective means of driving successful business ventures.
The Pinnacle Health Group is headquartered in the Philadelphia, PA area supporting clients across the United States and internationally.